Documenting and Sharing what I learn
Updated on 01.24.21
- My journal project, JSON and API’s
- Collections Breakdown
- Twitting from my IDE
- Failures and Accomplishments
- My Java Progress Update
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) in Java flow chart
- How to use tutorials to learn how to program without falling into tutorial hell.
- How I created my first Java Project and why I will never finish it.
- My 2021 Goals and Expectations
- The ABC’s of Priority
- Hello Java World!
- 5 simple tips to learn almost anything more efficiently
- Living an Agile Life : how to apply the agile method in daily life
- Finding the Rhythm of Algorithms
- Are robots taking over Customer Support?
- How I track my coding learning progress
- CS50 Lesson 01
- Hello World, let’s begin!